Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sissy Fetish

I've said before that while I consider myself to be a mostly hetro male, I do have something of a shemale fetish. I'm not attracted to men, so I can't see the traditional sense of the expression "bi-sexual" as fitting.

I've become more interested in the whole "sissy" thing recently, since the objective of sissification is extreme feminism. While I don't want it done to myself, it does fit my crossdresser slut fantasies very nicely. A beautiful, very feminine shemale being forced to dress like a girlie in sissy panties would be very hot to me. The uniforms and outflits they wear are so stylized and over done that they form a whole other sub-set of fetish clothing.

I'm just starting to look into this but I've been very interested so far. I'll share more of what I find here, and welcome thoughts from others who are into this and know more than I do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment